Outside Sales Opportunity at Matlack Leasing, LLC
Purpose: Outside Sales for Equipment Leasing Company – Business to Business
Position Title: Outside Sales Regional Representative
Region: Office located in Philadelphia area and position requires 50% travel outside of the area.
Compensation: Competitive compensation. Compensation is salary and bonus. Benefits provided including 401K and car allowance.
Matlack Leasing, LLC is one of North America’s leading lessors of tank trailers and tank chassis. Matlack Leasing serves a variety of customers including: major chemical companies, industrial manufacturers, waste removal and environmental service providers, as well as petrochemical, agricultural products and other industries.
This is an outside sales position for someone who is skilled at hunting for new opportunities. A successful candidate will have the desire to take on the challenges of breaking into a new market. You must have the ability to generate your own leads, call on new opportunities, cultivate relationships, and close the deal. Candidate must have B to B sales experience selling services into mid-sized and large organizations. You must have the desire to learn about a new industry and the ability to think on your feet. Technical background in trucking, heavy equipment, or equipment leasing is a plus.
Qualities You Need:
- 3+ years of outside sales experience
- A desire to hunt for new business
- A customer-first mentality
- Team player
- The ability to generate your own leads
- The ability to take someone from the first contact to completing the sale
- Comfort making cold calls, developing relationships on the phone, and meeting with prospects face to face
- Successful track record of developing and managing self initiated sales objectives.
- Experience selling services in an environment with a long sales cycle
- Ability to manage multiple client relationships over a long period of time
- Clear, concise communication skills and a solid business sense.
- The ability to comfortably talk to all levels of professionals in an organization from the owner, to purchasing, to someone managing a fleet.
- Experience selling in the trucking or equipment leasing industries a plus
- Strong desire to make money and be a part of a growing team
Rewarding Your Performance:
- Competitive Compensation
- Advanced Training
- Complete Benefits Package
- Car Allowance
* We are an equal opportunity employer
Qualified applicants please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com.