Representatives from Matlack Leasing, LLC will be attending the National Association of Chemical Distributors (NACD) Conference which is just a week away. As always, we look forward to all this event has to offer. This conference is a great opportunity for members of the chemical manufacturing and transport community including warehouses, distributors, chemical intermediate manufacturers, chemical products manufacturers and related service providers to meet, network, learn, and discuss the latest industry developments and trends. Through conferences, keynote speakers, webinars and other unique events, the NACD conference covers a wide range of topics applicable to the chemical distribution industry, including, sales, economic trends, regulatory and legislative, and many more business issues.
This year, the NACD annual conference has been relocated from Naples, Florida to San Antonio, Texas following Hurricane Irma. The conference is taking place at the JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country November 13-16, 2017.
What is the National Association of Chemical Distributors?
The National Association of Chemical Distributors, or NACD, is an international association of chemical distributors and supply-chain partners, which was established in 1971.
What We’re Looking Forward to at the NACD
- Daymond John’s 5 Shark Points- The hit TV show “Shark Tank” Investor and Founder/CEO of FUBU Daymond John will be kicking off the conference Tuesday, November 14th by sharing his inspiring story of success and achieving the American dream. Daymond will be discussing the success strategies that helped shape him into the face of American entrepreneurship, and he will present the tools he uses for creating a vision and achieve both personal and professional goals. Learn more about this speaker here – https://daymondjohn.com
- Alex Goldfayn’s discussion on “The Revenue Growth Habit: How to Grow Your Sales by 15% in 15 Minutes per Day.” CEO of the Evangelist Marketing Institute and author of The Revenue Growth Habit, Alex Goldfayn discusses growing your sales with his simple, powerful, no-cost techniques.
Other Unique Experiences
The NACD Annual Meeting offers an unique experience that you won’t find at any other association’s conferences. Here are a few of the additional offerings we’re looking forward to:
- The Glass Blowing Experience- Create your own glass art through this hands-on, authentic glass blowing class in a hot glass studio.
- Sunrise Yoga- What better way to start your morning then to align your body and mind with some outdoor sunrise yoga?
- Golf Outing- Play a round of golf on the AT&T TPC San Antonio golf course designed by golf legends Greg Norman and Pete Dye.
- And much more including cooking classes, clay shooting, wine tasting, etc.
Click here for more information on the NACD conference and to register. We hope to see you there!